Logo.

Logo.
My thoughts lie here. This is my think tank. Feedbacks are welcomed.

Saturday 3 September 2016

Ten Songs You Need To Listen

Hundreds of songs release every week, only few of them impress us. So, therefore, what's better than putting up a post suggesting some cool songs I like right now?

This is the playlist of ten songs that I've handpicked:

1. Let Me Love You - DJ Snake featuring Justin Bieber
This song remained a little infamous (like, very little) when it was dropped. It was so that people found themselves addicted to another song of Justin which was released a day before, that they don't wanna hunt for new melodies. Happening to me just this way, thanks to a friend who told me about this one. Listen to it at least once if you're still unaware of this song.

2. Cold Water - Major Lazor featuring Justin Bieber & MO
And there's another one from Justin Bieber, and it's reeeeaallly good. This song is the one that's giving stiff competition for Let Me Love You. It is lovely to listen Justin convey how he'll be jumping into water to save us, no matter how cold it is. It's worth dancing, people.

3. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
I'm gonna consider that I'm in love with this song. It shows a lot of enthusiasm which is lovely to listen to. I find it the sweetest, which I'd hardly find anywhere. It's great listening to its dancing bass and thus makes you and your headphones happier than ever.

4. Heathens - Twenty One Pilots
Best is that you listen to its poppy beats, though it's difficult to know what the song is trying to say. With its monster-ish theme (It's from the Suicide Squad album, FYI), this song is worth to be on the fourth place on this list.

5. Green Light - Pitbull featuring Lunchmoney Lewis & Flo Rida
It's been a long time since Pitbull has dropped a new album of his, this song is a glimpse of how cool his album is going to be. It is from his upcoming album Climate Change and it left me wondering why Pitbull only cares about the climatic conditions to put names of his albums after them. Anyways, in this song, it hits the best part when it comes to the chorus (Of course every song does, but this one has a different story). Remarks: It's FANTASTIC.

6. Cheap Thrills - Sia featuring Sean Paul
According to its lyrics, you don't need any special requirements to have fun (which is the truth). There is a different version too, of this song. But I love the voice of Sean Paul saying how we worth more than diamond and gold.

7. Closer - The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey
Guys, they're The Chainsmokers. I love the way how blasting their songs are, and now they're here with another example of their mind blowing music. It shows the perfect bond that remains between a couple. Believe me, you'll be thanking me for telling you about this song.

8. Don't You Need Somebody - RedOne
This song is for romantics, who need each other. They ask and they wanna know if their partner wants them. In its video, you'll be finding number of celebs doing the lip synchronisation to this.

9. Make My Love Go - Jay Sean featuring Sean Paul
He wants her so badly because she makes his love go (go where, btw?). And then he writes a song after this. Cool, ain't it? It was dropped by Jay Sean from his upcoming album. Results? I loved it.

10. One Dance - Drake featuring Wizkid & Kyla
Drake, you know, the one who comes every single time with a boom. There he charts his songs and album on the top. One Dance is officially the song of summer and it broke records, so this may be the one you're desperate to listen.

This was how I sort out songs and prefer my taste in music. Not to forget, I'm a big fan of electronic music here.

More songs to be added? Type in your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment